We happily accept returns within 14 days of the delivery date for a refund or store credit for all qualifying orders.
- All returns must be unused, unworn and resellable condition. Products that are altered or damaged, including scuffs, smudges, scratches and cologne/perfume odor do not qualify and will be sent back to you. BAY ICE does not provide prepaid shipping labels.
- Shipping fees are not refundable.
- To get your order returned, you must contact us within 14 days from when your order was delivered. If not, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- There will be a 15% restocking fee for all refunds (Including Buyer's Remorse). There is no restocking fee for items returned for store credit.
- Once a return is approved, customers have 15 days to send back their purchase.
- Please allow up to 5 business days after your exchange has been processed for your item(s) to ship (except back-ordered items).
- There are NO returns on custom necklaces. If it fades, breaks, or tarnishes we will replace or repair it FREE of charge to you ONE time only. The second time, and so on afterward, there is a $69 USD repair fee.
- Custom and solid gold items are not subject to return, due to the fact that each piece is made to order.
- To initiate a return/exchange, contact our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org and we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
To return your product, you should contact us to return steps.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.